Thursday 28 November 2013

Intro....

Hi lovely people! Welcome to my blog. After several years of following beauty gurus/fashionistas, I have decided to try it for myself. Expect a wide variety of make-up, skincare, fashion (ranging from drugstore to high-end), food, health, travel, music
 & everything in between! 

A little about me. I am London based & work in the travel industry. My favouite brands are Dior, Chanel, Mac, Rimmel and No 7. My favourite places to shop are Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, H&M and anywhere vintage. I absolutely love travel & exploring new places. I have a fascination with skulls, an addiction to macaroons & a massive love for Lush products. 

Being a rock/metal chick I do tend to mix my make-up/dress style up a bit, so do expect a few alternative looks too!

Love xox

No comments:

Post a Comment