Friday 6 December 2013

Baby all I want for Christmas, is....a MAC brush-set, Dior Addict perfume, an Audi TT & Tom Hardy. Oh and......



I have wanted a hair mist for so long. If there is one thing (ok, MANY!) I like having, its good smelling hair. I have a *lot* of products with strong scents that help with this! I thought Chanel only did hair mist in No 5, which I am not really a huge fan of. So I was absolutely thrilled to learn that they also do it in Coco Mademoiselle and Allure! Nothing nicer than good-smelling locks. 


I'm a pretty big fan of Urban Decay & always have their 24/7 eyeliner, eyeshadow primer & setting spray in my make-up bag. Id love to try out their new Naked Palette 3. The colours look beautiful & suitable for both low-key day & dramatic nightime smokey eye.


I have always loved wearing Doc Martens, ever since my first pair back in 1991. I will literally wear them with anything! I have only really stuck to dark colours (black, dark purple etc) but I'm feeling a little daring & ready to make a statement in these beauts! Lush. 


I received the Thomas Sabo black obsidian charm bracelet for Christmas last year, & along with my Vivienne Westwood ring & skull earrings, is my favourite item of jewellery. I wear it everyday & I just love it. I only have a couple of charms on it at the moment, one of which is a skull which was chosen with it. What makes that special, is that the person who bought it for me had only known me for a short amount of time at that point & I was so pleased with it & impressed as I *love* skulls! For that reason ill always keep the skull on it, but with a few more charms in my collection, ill be able to alternate the others. I'd obviously love every charm in the collection, but at the moment my eyes are on the perfume bottle & the polka-dot bikini! 


The Mulberry Daria Satchel has been on my Christmas & Birthday list for the past 4 years! To be honest, this is something I want to treat myself to & I'm confident it will happen in the latter part of 2014. However I do *need* it in black & Brown, so if someone wants to treat me to one of them....


And to finish off, an unlimited supply of Pierre Herme or LadurĂ©e Macaroons. De-lish! 

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your post, I mean who wouldn't want all these things! I want them too! lol I hope you are able to receive these gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want all of these things!! Amazing selection!

    ReplyDelete