Wednesday 18 December 2013

Talika Lash Conditioning Cleanser



I popped into Space NK to purchase some cleansing water & possibly a hair texturing spray. So obviously I came out with a lash cleanser & neither of those products!! Ha! I explained to the assistant that I had been using the bioderma water for some time & that although I love using the product on my face, it irritates my eyes slightly. And so she recommended I try Talika lash cleanser. I wore some false lashes on a night out recently & thought that would be the perfect opportunity to try it, as I can never fully remove all of the glue from the lashes, which is both sticky & annoying!

The product has a really lovely formulation. Its light, non-greasy & incredibly gentle on the eye. It sinks in & glides over the lashes lovely. It does exactly w'hat it says on the tin- removes mascara & soothes & softens. I used around 2 pumps per cotton pad on each eye. The packaging is also beautiful.

This product is particularly beneficial to me as around 10 years ago through stress & a horrendous diet, my eyelashes fell out. They took around 6 months to grow back & never grew back as thick as they once were. So I'm always interested to try out products that are good for sensitive eyes & conditions weak/damaged lashes.

This product gets the thumbs up from me & I would love to try more products from this range. If anyone has any other recommendations, or has tried other Talika products, I would be very interested to hear about them.

This will probably be my last post before Christmas. So a very Merry Christmas to you all & hope you have been good enough this year to get what you wish for! ;)

Talika Lash Conditioning Cleanser is available from Space NK and Feel Unique

*Apologies for the terrible picture quality. My Canon slr is currently out on loan, so once I get it back I can upload better pics. I will also begin doing YouTube videos, eeeeeeek, exciting!*

No comments:

Post a Comment